7 Signs That You Should Fire Yourself from Sales at Your Law Firm
By emeraldcity on February 15th, 2023 in Uncategorized
Running a successful business means setting priorities. One aspect that many law firm owners want to avoid is sales. Whether you love or hate it, sales are an unavoidable facet of running your business.
Mark and Melanie identified seven signs that you should fire yourself from sales at your law firm.
- It takes you more than 24 hours to respond to a lead.
- Sales leads won’t wait. They’ll call the next attorney, who can answer them immediately.
- You’re not following up with leads who don’t buy your service immediately.
- By not following up with potential clients who weren’t quite ready to buy, you’re giving up business to other attorneys who did follow up.
- You find yourself giving potential clients an “out” in the sales conversation.
- Your potential client called you because they need help from a professional. They’ve recognized you as an expert in your field. The odds are they’ve already tried solving the problem on their own before they called you.
- You dread doing a consultation because you’re not sure when or how you’ll get the work done if they hire you.
- Your subconscious can sabotage you into dreading your own sales because you’re not sure when you can get the work done.
- The quality of your services is suffering.
- Wearing too many hats means you’re not giving enough attention to each business arm. Hiring someone can help alleviate the burden.
- You’re quoting different people different amounts for the same service.
- Creating a new quote for every consultation can be exhausting. Instead, it might be time for you and your team to devise a standardized pricing schedule.
- You have a consistent marketing message and cadence that brings qualified prospects to the firm.
- If you’re in a neverending cycle of finding clients, doing the work, and then seeking out clients again, allowing someone else to work on your marketing can remove the fatigue and stress while you focus on what you’re good at.
If you want to learn more about firing yourself from sales at your law firm, check out https://www.nextlevel.legal/episode/lfn079.