Are you keeping a gazillion tabs open on your web browser? Not only does this slow your computer down, but seeing all those tabs could also feel so overwhelming. But what if there was a way to avoid any of that?
In this episode, we discuss some tech hacks and ways to make your life easier and make your business run smoother.
These are small things – from using apps and plug-ins to organizing your cords – that, when added up, make a big difference. You don’t think about how the organization of your office or your desk area impacts your life until you organize it and realize it has been a load off of your mind.
- Creating a new profile in Chrome
- Tab management hacks
- Tech hacks for organizing cords
- Using a password manager
- Recommended apps
- How to use Alexa to make your life easier
- The value of time and using a location-based reminder
- Hacks and apps for saving money
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
1. If you don’t have a password manager, start with that! It will make your life easier
2. If you do have a password manager, pick ONE of these that jumped out to you to implement – don’t succumb to shiny object syndrome
3. Schedule a time 3 months from now. Listen to this episode again and pick another hack to implement.