Imagine a world where a 32-hour workweek was the norm for law firms. Intriguing, isn’t it? Well, that’s one of the things we’re discussing with Corine from Streamlined Legal on our listener questions episode. We dissect the complexities and cultural shifts needed for this dream to become a reality. From tackling inefficiencies such as attorneys doing paralegal work to under-utilized administrative staff, we pull apart the existing work model and put forward a compelling case for a shorter work week.
We also plunge into the realm of digital marketing, exploring how law firms can navigate this landscape and reap the rewards through website updates and other strategies. There will be challenges – dips in traffic, trusting a vendor, and planning for major changes. Yet, trust us, it’s worth it.
Additionally, we tap into the often-overlooked power of podcasting as a tool to elevate your law firm. From broadening your reach to impacting your firm’s culture, podcasts can be a game changer. So, join us as we challenge the status quo, embrace innovative strategies, and push the boundaries of what it means to run a modern law firm. And remember, it all begins from the top.
- The possibility of implementing a 32-hour work week in law firms, with the potential benefits for both attorneys and administrative staff.
- Common inefficiencies within law firms, such as attorneys doing paralegal work and under-utilizing administrative staff.
- Exploration of digital marketing strategies for law firms, including the importance of investing in website updates and online outreach.
- Advice on handling potential dips in traffic when making significant changes to digital marketing strategies.
- How to lead a team and navigate uncertainties, with emphasis on adopting a learning mindset rather than needing to have all the answers.
- The impact of podcasting on a law firm’s reach and culture, and how it can help take a firm to the next level.
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Schedule a Consultation: https://gngf.com/consultation
- Visit the Website: https://gngf.com/
- Visit streamlined.legal:https://streamlined.legal/
- Twitter: @NextLevel_Legal
- Instagram or Facebook: @nextlevel.legal
- For information about all our episodes and to sign up for our email newsletter: http://nextlevel.legal
More Information About Our Hosts:
Melanie Leonard: streamlined.legal
For help automating key processes in your law firm and implementing legal tech (especially around Clio & Lawmatics), check out the free videos and resources at https://streamlined.legal/videos to streamline your law firm TODAY.
Mark Homer: Get Noticed Get Found
Every day, the Get Noticed Get Found team (GNGF) helps ambitious law firms push through their growth plateaus.
If your marketing budget is $80,000 or more a year and you are interested in learning how the GNGF team can help take your law firm’s marketing to the next level, schedule a conversation with our team at https://gngf.com/consultation or give us a call at 513-444-2016.
If you are just getting started but want some hand-holding and guidance as you spend more time and money in marketing, check out GNGF’s sister company https://lexcelerate.legal, which provides marketing help through group coaching, training videos, and downloadable guides for solo and small law firms.
Melanie’s Action Steps
Yes! — we always want to leave our listeners with some ACTION STEPS. And today it’s easy! When you’re done listening today, hop back into your podcast app, grab that episode that we mentioned today that caught your attention and give it a listen to take your firm to the Next Level.
If you haven’t done so already:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen
- And once you have subscribed – please leave us a 5-star rating and review as that will help this podcast get discovered by other law firm owners.
— Until next time, don’t forget….. Your Law Firm is a business — take it to the next level.