Ever wondered why DIY videos have caught fire in marketing strategies? Imagine harnessing the power of such tools to elevate your brand’s visibility! In this episode, we decipher the wonder behind DIY videos, and we’ll guide you on how to craft your own DIY videos and where to showcase them for optimal exposure.
We also show how DIY videos can help position you as an industry expert. We’ll paint a picture of the rewards of creating these videos, from forging a robust relationship with potential clients to setting yourself apart from competitors. You’ll get practical advice on crafting short, engaging videos that keep your audience hooked and the ideal platforms to amplify their reach.
We’ll share insights on creating videos that resonate with your audience, from the crafting process to leveraging different expression methods. Moreover, we delve into how to create captivating content for your social media posts, even without an original video.
- The importance and benefits of DIY video marketing for businesses.
- The power of DIY videos for establishing oneself as an industry expert and building rapport with potential clients.
- How DIY videos can serve as an effective marketing tool.
- The importance of maintaining high-quality video content and the evolving standards of quality.
- The importance of having a running list of topics for DIY videos, leveraging client questions and interactions as a source of content ideas.
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Schedule a Consultation: https://gngf.com/consultation
- Visit the Website: https://gngf.com/
- Visit streamlined.legal: https://streamlined.legal/
- Twitter: @NextLevel_Legal
- Instagram or Facebook: @nextlevel.legal
- For information about all our episodes and to sign up for our email newsletter: http://nextlevel.legal
More Information About Our Hosts:
Melanie Leonard: streamlined.legal
For help automating key processes in your law firm and implementing legal tech (especially around Clio & Lawmatics), check out the free videos and resources at https://streamlined.legal/videos to streamline your law firm TODAY.
Mark Homer: Get Noticed Get Found
Every day, the Get Noticed Get Found team (GNGF) helps ambitious law firms push through their growth plateaus.
If your marketing budget is $80,000 or more a year and you are interested in learning how the GNGF team can help take your law firm’s marketing to the next level, schedule a conversation with our team at https://gngf.com/consultation or give us a call at 513-444-2016.
If you are just getting started but want some hand-holding and guidance as you spend more time and money in marketing, check out GNGF’s sister company https://lexcelerate.legal, which provides marketing help through group coaching, training videos, and downloadable guides for solo and small law firms.
Melanie’s Action Steps
- Come up with one thought you want to share with potential clients or referral sources.
- Sit in your parked car with your smartphone, go to the camera app, hit record, identify yourself, and share your one thought, speaking to the camera as if it were that potential client or referral source.
- Get over yourself and post that video on social media (or better yet, send it to someone to post it for you).
- Block the time on your calendar now to rinse and repeat at a regular cadence you are comfortable with.
If you haven’t done so already:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen.
- Once you have subscribed – please leave us a 5-star rating and review, as that will help this podcast get discovered by other law firm owners.
— Until next time, don’t forget….. Your Law Firm is a business — take it to the next level.