Join us for an engaging chat as we unlock financial tech and process hacks to optimize both your business and personal life. In the world of business, we’re putting a spotlight on corporate card platforms, like Ramp, which provide a seamless interface for managing company credit cards and virtual cards. We also discuss integrations with Quickbooks and Xero, receipt requirements, expense management, and connecting to Outlook and Gmail. Learn how tools like Airbase, Brex, and Mech can transform your financial processes, save time and money, and significantly streamline your operations.
Switching gears to personal finance, we introduce you to some stellar apps and tools that can revolutionize your money management. Listen in as we share how leveraging the right financial tools can help you save money and stay on top of your financial commitments. Learn how to harness the power of social media and word-of-mouth to grow your audience.
Whether you’re running a business, managing personal finances, or producing a podcast, this episode is packed with insights to help you thrive.
- Personal finance management apps, including the Rocket Money app for tracking and managing subscriptions and Card Pointers for maximizing credit card benefits.
- Promoting podcasts and growing audience reach using advanced tech tools.
- The importance of leveraging technology to simplify business processes, such as accepting credit card payments and utilizing online banking services for small businesses.
- The significance of documenting financial procedures in business processes.
- Personal finance management and budgeting, emphasizing the importance of keeping track of subscriptions and regular expenses.
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Twitter: @NextLevel_Legal
- Instagram or Facebook: @nextlevel.legal
More Information About Our Hosts:
Melanie Leonard: streamlined.legal
For help automating key processes in your law firm and implementing legal tech (especially around Clio & Lawmatics), check out the free videos and resources at https://streamlined.legal/videos to streamline your law firm TODAY.
Mark Homer: Get Noticed Get Found
Every day, the Get Noticed Get Found team (GNGF) helps ambitious law firms push through their growth plateaus.
If your marketing budget is $80,000 or more a year and you are interested in learning how the GNGF team can help take your law firm’s marketing to the next level, schedule a conversation with our team at https://gngf.com/consultation or give us a call at 513-444-2016.
If you are just getting started but want some hand-holding and guidance as you spend more time and money in marketing, check out GNGF’s sister company https://lexcelerate.legal, which provides marketing help through group coaching, training videos, and downloadable guides for solo and small law firms.
- Think about one of these hacks that you want to add to your business or personal life
- Create a reminder for tomorrow to set up the app or process
- We also want to hear from you – send us your favorite smartphone or any tech hack to [email protected], and we might feature it in our next Tech Hacks episode