In this engaging episode, we explore how AI can help law firm marketers become more efficient and effective. We discuss different ways to incorporate AI into law firm marketing, covering the caveats and warnings of using AI, use cases of using AI safely for marketing, and specific examples of how to speed up content research and content outlines. We also touch on how Google is making fast tweaks to the way they handle AI and what they consider quality content, as well as the adjustments they have made to their Quality Radar Guidelines.
Finally, we take a look at specific examples of how AI can be used to generate posts for Google business profiles as well as other social media posts. We talk about AI tools that can help repurpose and repackage content, as well as use AI to learn when your audience is most active and what hashtags they use. Additionally, we cover tools such as chat GPT and Publr which can help create social media posts and suggest images.
Listen in as we discuss the difference between Google indexing and email marketing and how AI can help with creating emails and split testing.
- Integrating AI into law firm marketing for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Using AI to expedite content research and outline creation for web pages and social media posts.
- Utilizing AI tools, such as chat GPT and Publr, to generate Google business profile posts and other social media content.
- Harnessing AI for email marketing, including creating headlines, messages, and split testing.
- Leveraging AI for content creation strategy, generating topics and keywords for web pages, and analyzing existing content for improvement.
- Navigating the potential pitfalls and precautions when using AI in law firm marketing.
- Examples of AI usage in advertising copy, printed materials, and landing pages.
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Schedule a Consultation: https://gngf.com/consultation
- Visit the Website: https://gngf.com/
- Visit streamlined.legal:https://streamlined.legal/
- Twitter: @NextLevel_Legal
- Instagram or Facebook: @nextlevel.legal
Large Language Model AI Tools:
- ChatGPT: https://chat.openai.com
- Jasper: https://jasper.ai
- Copy.ai: https://www.copy.ai/
- Writesonic: https://writesonic.com
- Brevo (formerly sendinblue): https://www.brevo.com/
- FeedHive: https://www.feedhive.com/features/ai
- Buffer: https://buffer.com/ai-assistant
- Publr: https://publer.io/features/ai-assist
- MailChimp: https://mailchimp.com/announcing-email-content-generator/
- Constant Contact: https://www.constantcontact.com/features/ai-marketing
- LawMatics – LM[AI]: https://www.lawmatics.com/lmai/
- Get a ChatGPT account and leverage the show notes to start some prompts to do some content research
- And of course, don’t forget a very important step today… be one of the listeners that help us get to our goal of adding 200 more listeners before our 100th episode by sharing our podcast with your colleagues or on your social media feed:
- @NextLevel_Legal on Twitter or @nextlevel.legal on Instagram & Facebook.
EXAMPLE PROMPTS DISCUSSED ON THE PODCAST:
To draft Content with Suggested Links/Citations, make sure the prompt contains these 4 parts:
- Assign a Role / PoV
Example: “You are a writer for my law firm’s website, in charge of marketing our services via educational content. Please describe the impact of a sexual harassment claim on the victim’s lifetime earnings. Please maintain professionalism, and cite your legal sources, but express empathy for the victim and their circumstances. The aim of the content should be for other victims to contact our firm.”
Please verify all sources!
CREATE CONTENT OUTLINES FOR LONG TOPICAL PAGES (SEO Friendly)
- Start With:
- What are the most popular subtopics related (your keyword or practice area)
You will get a list of detailed topics to choose from for an outline for your page. Then for each sub-topic, you want to include on your page:
- Follow with:
- “What are the most popular sub-topics related to (sub-topic)?”
- Follow with:
- “List Without Description The Top 5 Most Popular Keywords For The Topic Of (sub-topic)”
- Follow with:
- “List Without Description The Top 5 Most Popular Long-Tail Keywords For The Topic Of (sub-topic)”
Now use your knowledge and your own words to flesh out each outline, and be sure to include some of the keywords and long-tail phrases in your copy. You could record a video talking through it and send it to a copywriter too.