No matter the industry, AI has been the topic of many conversations lately. We aren’t sure what it is, how to use it, if it’s beneficial, or if it’s a threat. We held out on talking about it on the podcast because we like to be able to provide action steps to take law firms to the next level. We have now tested the use of AI at GNGF and finally feel confident to share what we have learned and what AI features we are leveraging across our agency to help our clients.
We are coming up on our 100th episode and second anniversary of Your Law Firm Is a Business – but we need your help. To celebrate, we want to add another 200 unique new listeners before we reach our 100th episode. You can help by sharing our show on social media and tagging us or leaving us a review on your podcast platform of choice. If we hit the goal, we will provide fun giveaways, including things from some of our tech tips episodes.
- Free or low-cost AI tools we trust
- The importance of the prompt
- Using AI for Google Business Profile posts
- Creating a year of social media posts in under two hours
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- ChatGPT – https://chat.openai.com
- Jasper – https://jasper.ai
- Copy.ai – https://www.copy.ai/
- Writesonic – https://writesonic.com/
- PromptVibes – https://www.promptvibes.com/
- OneUp Social Posting: https://www.oneupapp.io/
- HootSuite.com: https://www.hootsuite.com/
- Stock Photos: https://istockphoto.com or https://stock.adobe.com
- Twitter: @NextLevel_Legal
- Instagram or Facebook: @nextlevel.legal
Social Media AI Prompt
[FIRM NAME] is a law firm practicing [TOP LEVEL PRACTICE AREAS] in [CLIENT LOCATION/AREAS OF SERVICE]. Act as their digital marketing expert. Write [NUMBER OF POSTS] different [NUMBER OF WORDS] captions about the practice [PRACTICE AREA SUBJECT FROM AM] for my social media posts. Include a call to action to contact the firm at the end of the caption.
- Get a ChatGPT account and leverage the show notes to start some prompts for social media posting.
- At a minimum, start with creating posts for your Google Business Profile.
- Double-check the post text against the ethics rules in your state (ask ChatGPT).
- Create 52 posts across the various practice area topics you want to focus on so you have one post per week.
- Setup up a social posting tool like the ones we recommended.