In this episode, we have Marissa Portuondo from streamlined.legal to discuss one particular firm’s journey to improving its intake process. The case studies involve real, small to mid-sized law firms that were struggling with their growth, intake, employee management, and more. With streamlined.legal’s help, these firms have been able to take beneficial action toward success, and we are now able to learn by hearing about their progress.
We are coming up on our 100th episode and second anniversary of Your Law Firm Is a Business – but we need your help. To celebrate, we want to add another 200 unique new listeners before we reach our 100th episode. You can help by sharing our show on social media and tagging us or leaving us a review on your podcast platform of choice. If we hit the goal, we will provide fun giveaways, including things from some of our tech tips episodes.
- Challenges streamlined.legal saw when they began working with them
- How they turned the ship around
- How they created a system for the new admin
- The importance of using forms during consultations
- How the admin knows what to do to move potential clients toward engagement
- How the new processes affected the firm partners
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Book A Consultation at GNGF
- The Legal Marketing Academy
- Make it EASY to get hired
- Remove yourself and other attorneys from the screening process
- Get the info you need on the first call
- If paid consult, do not schedule until payment is received
- Automate your ELs so you can discuss with PNC at consult and don’t lose the sale
- Actually get hired before you convert matter into Manage
- Gives staff a clear signal that matter is ready to be worked on – avoid work being done before you are formally hired
- Avoid issues with the Bar in the event of a dispute with the client