In this episode, Mark talks about one of the most mission-critical systems for any law firm – email. Email is a system that doesn’t get the respect it deserves and is often overlooked. However, there are some things to consider before diving into using email in your law firm. Mark shares all the important information you need to know before setting your business up in an email system to ensure it works for you.
We are coming up on our 100th episode and second anniversary of Your Law Firm Is a Business – but we need your help. To celebrate, we want to add another 200 unique new listeners before we reach our 100th episode. You can help by sharing our show on social media and tagging us or leaving us a review on your podcast platform of choice. If we hit the goal, we will provide fun giveaways, including things from some of our tech tips episodes.
- The standard email options Mark sees
- The benefits of Cloud email
- The risks of other email options
- A quick dive into the ideal law firm internet setup (this gets a little technical!)
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Book A Consultation at GNGF
- If you are not using enterprise cloud storage, do some research and think about the benefits and potential cost savings I outlined here.
- If you are using an enterprise cloud storage provider like Google Workspace or Office 365 – do a little research on some of the admin steps for selecting the geography, looking into HIPAA if that applies to you, or some of the other legal-specific features like vault and retention policies.
- Don’t forget a very important step today…be one of the listeners that help us get to our goal of adding 200 more listeners before our 100th episode by sharing our podcast with your colleagues or on your social media feed:
- @NextLevel_Legal on Twitter or @nextlevel.legal on Instagram & Facebook.