In episode 69, we covered the first three levels of influence from Robert Cialdini’s book “Influence.” The first three are reciprocity, liking, and social proof. Go back and listen to that episode for a further breakdown of those three if you’d like to hear them before diving into the final four.
In this episode, we are continuing with a breakdown of the last four levels of influence. Influence has a lot to do with sales, but it goes much further than that. We use the power of persuasion throughout our day-to-day lives, sometimes without even realizing it. The seven levels of influence will overall help you achieve more yeses and help more than just yourself.
Listen in for part two of the seven levels of influence.
- How influence shows up in your firm every day.
- Why we use authority as a decision-making shortcut.
- What the effects of status symbols are on our clients.
- How to use scarcity to influence your prospective clients.
- How to make decisions easier with consistency.
- When the best time to ask for a referral is.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Pick one of these Levers of Influence (Reciprocity, Liking, Social Proof)
- Where have you seen this acting in your firm?
- Where would you like to see this act in your firm?