How much time could you save if you could automate some of the tasks in your practice? What would you do with those extra minutes or hours? It could change your ability to continue to grow your firm.
Software automation is getting easier to use. You no longer need an API to connect your apps. Instead, you can use one app to manage several tasks at once.
In this episode, we’re introducing you to Zapier and how it can make you happier. Zapier is an app that will let you connect different apps or software. What makes Zapier so valuable is that you don’t have to enter information twice or use multiple systems to do the same things with different files.
We’ll explain what “zaps” are, how they work, and why you need them in your life. Simplify processes like follow-up emails, scheduling consultations, and moving files into your designated DropBox folders. Don’t miss how adding Zapier to your firm’s operations can help take it to the next level.
- What Zapier is and what it does
- How Zapier automates digital processes, which can decrease time spent in other areas of your practice
- Using automated time entries and expenses in Zapier
- Letting Zapier help organize your files and folders in DropBox or OneDrive
- Allowing Zapier to send client emails for updates on their cases
- How you can use Zapier as a marketing tool
- Setting up zaps that schedule consultations after payment is completed
- Using Zapier to send a welcome gift to new clients
- How you can take your firm to the next level using Zapier
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- First Step: Go back and listen to Episode 5: Where Do I Start with Automation, especially if you’re not sure where to start even thinking of automations that would be helpful for you and your team
- Second Step: Brainstorm one automation that will be helpful to you or your team; it can be small, there are no awards for the best law firm automation, and everyone has to start somewhere
- Third Step: Make a plan for setting up that automation
- Do you have someone in-house that can do it, or will you outsource it?
- Keep in mind that this may not be the highest and best use of your time
- However, depending on where you are in your practice’s growth, you may have more time than money and want to figure it out yourself; in that case, YouTube is your friend