Litigation is an interesting topic for law firm owners. Everyone does it differently and you probably even switch up how you do it within your own firm. Creating a workflow for litigation may seem counterintuitive or like a waste of time.
Well, it’s not.
Today, we’re talking about how to tame litigation and other types of workflows. Creating workflows is challenging but it’s not impossible. It’s attainable for every law firm owner, including you!
Tune in to learn how to get started and some great strategies for creating workflows that will ultimately take stress off your plate.
- The golden rule of workflows.
- Why you should write follow-ups into your workflows.
- Things to remember when it comes to the “who” of workflows.
- The benefits of creating workflows.
- Why it’s important to add time frames into your workflows.
- How to plan for contingencies in your workflows.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
Register for the 2023 Clio Conference
- Think about and identify one part of a process that is painful for you right now.
- Write out the first three steps of this process.
- Figure out how to place them into your Practice Management software.
- If you don’t have software, buy some.