We’re coming to you live from the Clio Conference!
ClioCon 2022 was held in Nashville and was a great time. One of the highlights was connecting with other law firm owners and learning about each other’s practices. It’s so nice to hear how others are doing things in their firms, what tools they’re using, and where they’re working–remote or in office.
We also heard a lot of great content about how to run a successful law firm. During the conference, a variety of topics were covered including marketing, web presence, customer service, and more.
Tune into this episode as we dive into all of this further and paint a picture of what ClioCon is all about!
- The various topics covered at ClioCon 2022.
- Why it’s a great conference to attend even if you don’t use Clio.
- What Clio Lab is.
- Keynotes and other sessions that stood out to us.
- How to register for next year’s conference.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Go to your calendar and mark off the dates for next year’s Clio Conference. It will again be in Nashville at the Gaylord Opry Land Resort and will take place on October 9-10, 2023.
- Don’t forget to get your tickets. The earlier you buy them, the cheaper they will be. Check out the Clio Conference website or reach out to us if you need a discount code.