Your business life and personal life are intimately connected. If one suffers, the other suffers. Conversely, if you’re feeling organized and productive in one, you’re probably feeling the same way in the other.
This is why we want to share our top tech hacks today, both for business and home. These hacks include everything from apps to appliances but they will all make your life easier. Of course, some of them solve “first-world problems,” but anything you can do to make your life run more smoothly will help you take your law firm to the next level, too.
Tune in and learn about tech hacks you don’t want to miss!
- Our favorite appliances.
- Why you should schedule some of your appliances to go off at certain times.
- Tech tools that have helped us at the office.
- How tech can help your remote team feel like they’re really a part of the team.
- Other “tech hacks” that make life easier.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
Whirlpool Smart Washers and Dryers
How to Save Favorite Places on Google
How to Create A List of Places on Google
- Go back and listen to Episode 35: Tech Hacks That You Will Thank Us For!
- Pick one tech hack that you already have the technology for in your house or office and that you want to try.
- Set an alarm or reminder on your phone to try that hack at a time when you expect to need it. For example, set an alarm for 7:00 pm to set the timer on your coffee maker and then reset the alarm once it goes off to help you build the habit.