You’ve heard of SEO (at least, you should have if you’ve been listening to the show for a while) but have you ever heard of CRO?
CRO stands for conversion rate optimization. It is a very overlooked topic in the marketing world which is a problem. Your ability to optimize your conversion rate will make or break your lead generation and business growth in the long run.
In this episode, we’re talking all about CRO. We explain what it is and why you should care about it. Finally, we’ll teach you the specific things you need to change on your website to optimize your conversion rate and where to start with all of this.
- What conversion rate optimization is and why it’s so important.
- Various examples of conversion points.
- When to start focusing on CRO.
- Things to change on your website to optimize your conversion rate.
- How to create persuasive calls to action.
- Why social proof is so important.
- How to start measuring your conversion rates.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- The action steps for today are to experiment with optimizing your conversion rate.
- Get a baseline: what are your current leads per month in both raw number and percentage rate?
- Look at your key landing pages that are driving phone calls, chats, or form fills and see if you can adjust some of the things we mentioned (i.e. headlines, images, body copy, calls to action, forms, or adding/highlighting some social proof).
- Change just a few things and see how it affects your baseline.
- Rinse and repeat.