In today’s episode, we’re tackling more of your questions! Joining us to do so is Jamie Kohls. Jamie is the Marketing and Partnerships Manager at GNGF. She’s helping us answer some of the questions you’ve sent in based on recent episodes of the show.
Throughout the episode, we’re covering topics like hiring a high-quality marketing agency and ensuring they’re getting things done, optimal ways to navigate team communication, and avoiding burnout. You all sent in some amazing questions that got us thinking deeper into these topics and providing more solutions for them. Tune in so you don’t miss a thing!
- How to hold the marketing agency you hire responsible for what they promised to do.
- What to do if you were burned by a marketing agency.
- What you’re missing out on by using only Slack and not a practice management software.
- Why you should store all of your firm’s documents in a practice management software.
- How to address burnout with your team.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- When you’re done listening today, hop back into your podcast app and grab one episode that we mentioned today that caught your attention and give it a listen.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.