Over the last 50-plus episodes, we’ve taught you tips and given you action steps to help you market your law firm. Instead of diving into a new topic this week, we thought we’d tell you a story that sparks inspiration. We’re discussing a real-world example of a law firm that has applied all of these marketing tactics and had great success.
Joining us on this episode is Chris Casseday, the Director of Operations at GNGF. Throughout the show, Chris will walk us through an example of a full-service marketing client that his team has helped over the last few years.
Tune in to learn where that firm started, the strategy and tactics that Chris and his team used in the beginning, some of the early measured results, and the next-level strategies and tactics that they’re working on now.
- Some background information on this real-world law firm.
- What led them to want to work with GNGF.
- How Chris and his team got started working with this firm.
- How they found strong keywords for the firm’s marketing material.
- Other SEO strategies they implemented.
- The success the law firm saw in their organic growth and number of leads.
- What Chris and his team are working on now.
- How they manage the content strategy side of marketing.
- The KPIs they use to measure success.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
Online Law Practice Strategies: How to Turn Clicks Into Clients
Register for the Clio Conference
- If you want to have some of the same success as this real-world law firm example, go back and listen to and take the action on the following episodes:
- Episode 6 – Should I Invest In SEO vs. PPC
- Episode 4 – Can I Use Online Marketing to Compete With The ‘Big Firms’
- Episode 10 – What Are The Best Online Marketing Tactics?
- Episode 39-44 – SEO Series
- Episode 14 – Google My Business