If you’ve ever thought about hiring a legal tech consultant, this episode is for you.
We’re discussing everything you need to know before hiring a consultant. Many things make a good consultant that you should be aware of before hiring somebody. There are also many things you need to know before you actually start working with the consultant you hire.
On top of this, being a lawyer is like being a consultant in many ways. We act as consultants for our clients. Some of the things we’ll discuss in this episode are things your clients need from you as you provide your services for them. This brings a fascinating perspective to hiring a legal tech consultant for yourself.
Tune in to hear all about this and learn how to hire a stellar legal tech consultant for your law firm.
- What a consultant is.
- How to know what kind of consultant to hire.
- What makes a good consultant.
- Why communication and trust are so important in a consultant.
- How to ask the right questions.
- What you need to know as a business owner before working with a consultant.
- Hard decisions you may have to make when you hire a consultant.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- If you’re not currently shopping for or considering a consultant, bookmark this episode to come back to when you are.
- If you are considering a consultant, write down the answers to these questions:
- Did they tell you any hard truths yet?
- Did they take time to listen to you?
- Have you seen or heard about any of their solutions from other clients or themselves?
- If you don’t have the answers to these questions yet, schedule a call with your consultant to get some of these answers.