Tired of SEO yet?
We hope not because, today, we’re continuing the series. We’ve talked about SEO-friendly content, keyword research, and all the things you need to optimize on your website. Today, we’re shifting a bit and talking about offsite SEO.
We’ll start as we always do with the foundations: what is offsite SEO and why should you care about it? Then we’ll get into the difference between a local and a national focus around offsite SEO. Finally, we’ll teach you three ways to get quality backlinks to your website.
Join us so you can get started on improving your offsite SEO right away and have it well underway in just a couple of months!
- What offsite SEO includes.
- What a backlink is.
- Different examples of backlinks.
- Why you should care about offsite SEO.
- Why your backlinks must be high quality.
- What local SEO is.
- How to optimize your local SEO.
- Our top three tips for getting quality backlinks.
- The benefits of PR.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Catalog all the Local Associations you are a member of and double-check that you are listed correctly on their website. Maximize that listing with information that maps to your keyword research (in a natural way). Are there other associations you can pay for a membership with ($250 is a lot cheaper than hiring an SEO firm to do complex backlink work)? If the chamber has a great website and member directory, think about joining.
- Look at your current referral partners. How can you help them with some content for their website? You don’t want the same content on all of the sites but you can word things differently and provide that to a few referral partners. Make sure they link back to you.
- Look at things you sponsor or could sponsor. Do they have a good website? Make sure to get a link there. And remember to ask for it to be phrased a certain way. Most of the time they have no idea about SEO and won’t care or know why you are asking.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.