This week, we’re diving back into our SEO series.
A couple of weeks ago, we set the foundation. We explained what SEO really is, why it’s important, and how to get started with it for free. Now that you have the basics under your belt, it’s time to get into the technical side of SEO.
So, in this episode, we’re talking all about on-site SEO. This encompasses anything on your website that helps people find you. In other words, it’s how you optimize your website for searchability. This includes writing your content in a certain way and organizing its technology correctly.
Tune in to start your deep dive into on-site SEO!
- The importance of writing content that resonates with your ideal client.
- How to organize the pages of your website.
- How to utilize keywords well on your website.
- Where to come up with content for your website.
- How to make use of headlines.
- Why you should include external links in your website content.
- The difference between a passive and active voice.
- Tips for writing title tags and meta descriptions.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.