Today, we’re doing our second-ever episode of answering listener questions! We received many questions since our last Q & A episode and today we’re answering three of them.
Some of the topics we cover today include cybersecurity, hiring virtual help, and how to manage your virtual assistant well. Tune in to get all of your questions answered in these areas of business.
If you have more questions after listening through this episode, you can always send us one of your own as well. Email us or Tweet us through the links below. We can’t wait to answer more in our next Q & A episode!
- Little things you can do to protect your cybersecurity as a solopreneur.
- Why you have to be wary of hackers even if you have a small business.
- Where to find virtual help.
- What kind of qualities to look for in a team member.
- How to determine pay for team members.
- How to make sure your virtual assistants aren’t taking advantage of you without micromanaging them.
- Red flags in virtual assistants.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
Email us: [email protected]
When you’re done listening today, hop back into your podcast app, grab the episode that we mentioned today that caught your attention, and give it a listen to take your firm to the Next Level.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.