Today we’re answering listener questions!
We can’t believe this podcast has already been going on for eight months. We’re so grateful for all of you who have not only stuck with us over the course of the show but who have also been invested enough to send in your questions.
Throughout this episode, we go through many of the questions that you listeners have sent in over the first 31 episodes of Law Firm Next. From there, we’ll dive deeper into some of the discussions we’ve started in our episodes. We hope our answers clear things up for you and get you excited to keep taking your law firm to the next level.
- The danger of comparing your firm to others’ firms.
- How to figure out the best use of your time.
- How to choose the automation software that’s best for your firm.
- When you should invest in a marketing firm.
- How to ease into going paperless in your law firm.
- How to own your leads.
- Bar association rules on marketing.
Email us your questions: [email protected]
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
1. When you’re done listening today, hop back into your podcast app and scroll through the episode list. Chances are you may have missed one, maybe even one we talked about today. And hop on those Action Steps to take your firm to the Next Level.