A couple of episodes ago, we talked about turning the dread we share about billing into action. We talked about all the issues and concerns around billing and how to combat them.
Today, we are diving deeper into that topic. Today’s episode is all about online payments.
The truth is, offering to accept online payments just makes it easier for you to get paid. It eases the billing process for both you and your clients. Many of the concerns we talked about in the billing episode would be solved by default if we transitioned to online payment methods.
Listen in as we cover some of the common myths around online payments, put them up against the facts, and discuss how online payments can affect your business. Spoiler alert: you’ll get your money faster. Join the conversation to hear more!
- Myth 1: accepting online payments will cost you more.
- How online payment methods actually allow you to get paid faster and more.
- The time you will save by using online payment methods.
- Different online payment methods to consider accepting.
- Why you should increase your rates by a small percentage.
- Myth 2: your clientele prefers to pay with checks.
- How to manage online payments when dealing with trust funds.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
“The Lowdown on NC Lawyers Taking Credit Cards”
Clio’s 2019 Legal Trends Report
1. Increase your prices by 3% and eliminate the argument that it will cost you more.
2. If you’re not sending your bills out electronically, research those options. They may already be included in the software that you’re using.
3. On whatever type of bill you send, add a message to start marketing the idea that you accept online payments. Put it on your website and let your clients know.