Mark and his team are always working to uncover what is working right now in marketing. They do their research on where things are headed and adjust their client’s marketing campaigns to fit those predictions. Their suggestions are always based on data and industry research, making them rock solid.
As a result, we thought it would be helpful to have Mark pull together the marketing trends he and his team have discovered over the last couple of years and then share those trends with all of you. In this episode, Mark will also cover why we should be spending time, money, and effort on marketing in the first place.
Tune in to hear his incredible insights into today’s top three marketing trends and what you can do to leverage those trends for your firm.
- Why marketing is important for every business, including law firms.
- The effects marketing can have on your firm.
- Trend 1: the way people find your law firm is more fragmented than ever.
- Why you should be using multiple marketing channels.
- Trend 2: consumers want to have digital service options.
- How law firms can adjust their marketing to leverage trend two.
- Trend 3: Google is one of your biggest referral partners.
- How to take advantage of Google as a referral partner.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
1. Start investing time, energy, or even some money into your marketing to future-proof your new business.
2. Think about ways to take the content you already have or some content you can create and repurpose it into other marketing channels.
3. For those of you who implemented Zoom calls, client portals, e-signatures, electronic payments, etc., BRAG about it on your home page. Trust me: very few of the law firms in your town are talking about that and it is a great way to differentiate yourself right now.
4. Think about how you can leverage the fact that about 50% of people are searching for a law firm and not using a referral. Go back and listen to the Google My Business how-to episode and start looking into ways you can improve your search engine optimization.