Our episodes on marketing up until now have been mainly around the important strategies for level setting. We’ve been covering everything you need to know as you get ready to do marketing. Today, however, we will be diving into a real marketing tactic. This episode is all about Google My Business.
There’s been a lot of chatter on social media recently about Google My Business and for good reason. It is a very important tool for business owners including those of you who run law firms.
In this episode, we are teaching you everything you need to know about Google My Business. We’re giving you an overview of what it is and then explaining why it’s so important. After that, we’re going to give you actual success tips to make sure you are creating and optimizing your GMB profile as well as you can.
Get ready to take your law firm to the next level with Google My Business.
- What Google My Business is and does.
- Why you should care about GMB.
- Where people search for law firms.
- How to optimize and claim your GMB profile.
- Which keywords to add to your GMB.
- What a tracking number is.
- What kind of pictures and videos you should include on your GMB.
- How often to post on your blog and social media.
- Why you need to monitor your Q&A section.
- The importance of reviews and how to optimize them.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
1. If you haven’t yet, claim or create your Google My Business profile
2. Review this podcast as you fill out the data in your GMB. We will try to get more detail added to our blog to support this episode
3. Once your GMB profile is up and optimized, begin to think about posts, questions, and answers you can add each week