In our episode on how to become a paperless law firm, we mentioned something called the Rocketbook in passing. We didn’t have time to dive into it then, so that is what we are going to do today.
The Rocketbook is an amazing tool that can help take your law firm to the next level. However, we don’t want you to give into the shiny object syndrome. That is why we are taking the time to explain the Rocketbook in depth in this episode. We are going to teach you how to use it to become more successful and help your law firm grow.
So tune in to hear what the Rocketbook is, why you need one, and what all you can do with this incredible tool.
- The various features of the Rocketbook.
- What the Rocketbook app does.
- What OCR software is.
- Why you should get a Rocketbook.
- How to send your Rocketbook notes to the right people.
- Specific ways you can use your Rocketbook.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
See a demo of the Rocketbook being used for Intake forms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_PYbX0OexE&t
1. Go to the Amazon app on your phone
2. Type in Rocketbook
3. Click Buy Now
4. When it’s delivered fill out the front cover that indicates where you want each of the symbols to send your notes
5. Hand it and your phone to the tech-savvy intern in the office and ask them to set it up using the simple steps on the Rocketbook website