Episode 010: What Are the Best Online Marketing Tactics?
If you’re a small business owner, you are doing a lot of online marketing. This is obviously something that Mark talks about all the time. It covers any kind of marketing that has an electronic component to it. This includes channels such as LinkedIn, MailChimp, Facebook ads, and SEO.
Because there is such a wide variety of ways to do online marketing, Mark gets frequent questions on which one is the best. People want to know what program to add to their online marketing repertoire that will change everything for them. The truth, though, is that there is no “magic pill” when it comes to online marketing. There are, however, some great tactics and strategies for you to implement in your firm.
In this episode, we’re talking about those tactics and strategies. We’re walking through the importance of mapping your marketing strategies to your business goals and the best tactics to match that strategy.
- The difference between tactics and strategies.
- Why you should differentiate between tactics and strategies.
- Why you need to map your marketing strategy to your business goals.
- How to be realistic about your business goals.
- Some client examples of all of this.
- How to choose marketing tactics after mapping out your strategy.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
1. If you haven’t done this, write down your business goals (SMART goals). Think 10 year, 3 year, and 1 year.
2. Ask what marketing goals need to be met to help you achieve your business goals.
3. Based on what you know or after connecting with a marketing expert, ask what the best tactics are that can help you achieve your marketing strategy and meet your business goals.