Episode 004: Can My Online Marketing Compete with the “Big Firms”?
Many law firm owners have a similar nagging fear. They wonder if their online marketing can compete with the big firms. When Melanie was running her law firm, she worried about that same thing.
It makes sense why you have this fear. The big law firms can afford to spend tons of money advertising on TV and billboards. It can certainly feel like it’d be impossible to compete with them!
However, we believe that you can still compete with these big firms. It comes down to 3 things: the different types of competition, online marketing, and social proof.
Mark is going to help us understand these 3 things through the lens of his extensive marketing background while Melanie will provide input from her personal experience running a law firm. Tune in to hear it all.
- Why your competition in town and your competition online are so different.
- Why you should look up your competition on Google.
- How online marketing levels the playing field.
- What a non-branded search is.
- How to utilize online marketing well.
- Why social proof is so important.
- How to influence your social proof.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
1. Google your competition and do a little reconnaissance
2. Find out how you stack up to your competition
3. Google your own name, firm name, etc. and see what work you have to do to own, control, or dominate page 1