Episode 003: Which Practice Management System/CRM Should I Buy?
Both of us get asked all the time which practice management system is best. Many law firm owners out there are either just getting started in their operations or don’t like the program they’re currently using. They want to know which system they should choose instead.
This is a big decision. It will impact the way your firm operates on a daily basis. It also plays a large part in determining how far your firm can scale.
As a result, we want to help you make this decision. In this episode, we will help you understand what practice management systems are. Then, we’ll talk through some of the choices out there and answer your biggest question: which one should you choose?
- The difference between a practice management system and a CRM.
- The key features of practice management systems.
- The benefits of condensing individual technologies into one system.
- The different practice management system options.
- How to decide which system is best for your law firm.
- Which system to pick if you have analysis paralysis.
- Why you shouldn’t keep analyzing for months.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve also created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from it. Just fill out the form below to download it.
If you’re in the market for a new Practice Management System:
1. Make a list of all of the things you want in a new system and of your priorities
2. Pick the top 3 that you have in mind, go to their website, and schedule or watch a demo
3. For each one, make a list of what you liked and didn’t like
4. OR sign up for Clio (there’s a link in the show notes)