Episode 002: Why We Are Doing This Podcast
There are so many legal podcasts out there. Why should you subscribe to another one?
Well, today we’re telling you why. We are diving deep into the motivation behind launching this podcast.
One of the most distinctive features of this show is the variety of perspectives your hosts will bring. We have extensive knowledge and experience on both the marketing and operational sides of running a law firm.
These are the very things you need in order to build, scale, and succeed in your law firm. They are the elements that make up a strong business, take you from start to finish, and protect you when the unexpected hits.
Come join us on today’s episode to hear more about why we are doing this podcast, what the structure of each episode will look like, and why you should subscribe!
- How Melanie got started with her law firm.
- How organization helped her scale.
- The gaps in law school education.
- Some of Melanie’s “aha” moments when building her law firm.
- The benefits of workflows and systems.
- Why you need to view your firm as a legal practice and a business.
- What the structure of the podcast will be.
- Some of the top questions we get asked and will answer on the show.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Your Law Firm is a Business, Take it to the Next Level is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!