Does your workspace feel like a chaotic mess that drains your energy and productivity? You’re not alone! Today, we’re getting real about the relationship between workspace, productivity, and overall life satisfaction. You’ll hear about the stress-inducing impact of disorder and practical strategies to manage your work environment, whether it’s a corner in your living room or a dedicated home office. We’ll underline why a physical space that separates work from non-work is essential and give you the lowdown on how to optimize it to your advantage.
Believe it or not, your digital world needs spring cleaning, too. We’ll guide you on a journey to digital zen, offering tips on finding your files quickly and effortlessly. We’ll discuss working with organization enthusiasts and how this could bring you surprising joy. We’ll also talk about how sunlight increases serotonin levels, leading to improved sleep, stronger immunity, lower blood pressure, and even weight loss. Join us today to transform your workspace into a haven of productivity and well-being.
- Exploring the transformative power of an organized workspace on productivity and overall well-being.
- The significance of digital organization and its impact on ease of access and collaboration.
- Introduction to Biophilic design and its profound impact on integrating nature into workspace.
- Understanding the benefits of natural sunlight on health, productivity, and its role in serotonin production.
- The negative impacts of artificial lighting and lack of sunlight exposure.
- Emphasizing the necessity of regular movement in the workspace for better health and productivity.
More Information About Our Hosts:
Melanie Leonard: streamlined.legal
For help automating key processes in your law firm and implementing legal tech (especially around Clio & Lawmatics), check out the free videos and resources at https://streamlined.legal/videos to streamline your law firm TODAY.
Mark Homer: Get Noticed Get Found
Every day, the Get Noticed Get Found team (GNGF) helps ambitious law firms push through their growth plateaus.
If your marketing budget is $80,000 or more a year and you are interested in learning how the GNGF team can help take your law firm’s marketing to the next level, schedule a conversation with our team at https://gngf.com/consultation or give us a call at 513-444-2016.
If you are just getting started but want some hand-holding and guidance as you spend more time and money in marketing, check out GNGF’s sister company https://lexcelerate.legal, which provides marketing help through group coaching, training videos, and downloadable guides for solo and small law firms.
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Twitter: @NextLevel_Legal
- Instagram or Facebook: @nextlevel.legal
- Sit in your space and look around (you may need to do this a couple of times as you’re making changes to your space)
- Find the disorganization
- Find the nature
- Find the light
- And think about how much you move daily while working
- Go to your nearest IKEA or hop online and buy a fake plant (or real)
- Is there a way to incorporate more natural light into your space, can you move your desk to the other side of the room, or simply change the way that it faces? If you’re limited by the building you’re in, are there ways that you can work outside with some regularity or take calls while you walk around?
- Lastly, if you have a smartwatch, set the reminders or alarms so that you are reminded to step outside at least once during the work day, twice would be even better.