Ever feel like you’re trudging through the weeds of daily tasks without having time to strategize for the big picture? We’re here to tell you it’s time to pause, look up, and take that much-needed skyward glance. This episode is a deep dive into the importance of strategic meetings where the collective wisdom of the team comes into play. We’re giving you a roadmap to sort, prioritize and take action on the plethora of ideas that usually crop up during these sessions.
Trends can guide our growth strategy, and we explore how to leverage them. We also emphasize that it’s not a one-person job, the wisdom of the team is paramount. From sorting to prioritizing, we explain how to sift through ideas that come up and take action without feeling overwhelmed. We offer practical tips to identify ideas that can propel your business forward and share an interesting ‘keep, kill, combine’ exercise for brainstorming sessions.
This episode is a must-listen if you’re seeking to grow your business or firm, so join us as we break it all down for you. Let’s look at the sky together and chart your path to success!
- Importance of strategic meetings and trend analysis in propelling business growth.
- Utilizing collective team wisdom to turn ideas into actionable plans.
- Prioritizing ideas based on ease of implementation and value through a comparison grid.
- Harnessing the power of strategic meetings to avoid getting lost in the day-to-day operations.
- The significance of identifying business and industry trends for continued growth.
- Utilizing team members’ expertise and experience to understand trends and create meaningful strategies.
- Strategies for focusing and prioritizing ideas, including a ‘keep, kill, combine’ exercise for brainstorming sessions.
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Schedule a Consultation: https://gngf.com/consultation
- Visit the Website: https://gngf.com/
- Visit streamlined.legal: https://streamlined.legal/
- Twitter: @NextLevel_Legal
- Instagram or Facebook: @nextlevel.legal
- Get your calendar and pick 4-8 hours you can set aside to work to get out of the weeds and look up at the sky.
- During that time, if you have a team, ask them to join and come prepared with some issues and trends they are seeing. If there is no team, look at your own data and maybe grab a colleague or coach to help out.
- Identify ideas that can help work toward solving or leveraging that trend.
- Prioritize and pick one or two things that you will work an extra hour or two a week on for the next few weeks to implement into your firm.