We’re celebrating our 100th episode and two-year anniversary of Your Law Firm is a Business. Take it to the Next Level, and we’re incredibly grateful for the support from all of our listeners! To show our appreciation, we’re joined by Corine Rogers, the problem solver extraordinaire at Streamlined Legal, to answer some great listener questions that have come in. Listen in as we discuss the challenges and rewards of growing a law firm and how to navigate the new obstacles that come with it.
Growth presents new challenges, but that’s a sign of progress. We discuss how some aspects of running a business may get easier with repetition, but new levels of growth often bring new difficulties. Just as with parenting, we find that in business, it’s not necessarily that it gets easier, but rather a different type of hardship. We also explore the importance of having team members who are motivated to challenge themselves and grow with the business and the need for holding people accountable with objective measures and metrics.
Finally, we touch on the importance of understanding and utilizing the software at our disposal and how it can help us manage our growing firms more efficiently. We discuss the challenges of outgrowing software and how to approach making changes to your processes and systems to avoid having to switch to a new platform. So, tune in and gain valuable insights as we share our experiences and advice on taking your law firm to the next level!
- Celebrating growth and overcoming challenges in a law firm business.
- Surrounding yourself with motivated team members to challenge themselves and grow with the business.
- Holding people accountable through objective measures and metrics.
- Utilizing software to manage growth efficiently in a law firm.
- Testing business processes by going on vacation to see how the firm runs without you.
- Building checklists and processes for when things break and learning from the experience.
- Achieving a mindset shift to understand that not every outcome will be perfect, but aiming for a majority of satisfied clients and employees.
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Schedule a Consultation: https://gngf.com/consultation
- Visit the Website: https://gngf.com/
- Visit streamlined.legal:https://streamlined.legal/
- Twitter: @NextLevel_Legal
- Instagram or Facebook: @nextlevel.legal
Yes! — we always want to leave our listeners with some ACTION STEPS. And today it’s easy! When you’re done listening today, hop back into your podcast app and grab that episode that we mentioned today that caught your attention, and give it a listen to take your firm to the Next Level.