Is managing your law firm’s email inbox taking up too much of your time? Are you constantly juggling court filings, client communications, and incoming leads from website forms or answering services? In this episode, we tackle these challenges head-on and provide practical solutions to streamline your email management process.
We kick off by discussing how to use email filters and rules to ensure the right person receives the right information at the right time. By automating these processes, you’ll no longer be overwhelmed by unread emails and can focus on more important tasks. We also explore the world of Zapier – a powerful tool that can help you gather information from website forms and answering services directly into your intake software without lifting a finger.
Lastly, we emphasize the importance of delegating tasks such as setting up filters and rules to a trusted team member, freeing up even more of your time to focus on growing your practice. Don’t miss out on these valuable insights designed to help you conquer email management once and for all. And don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review to help us continue spreading our message to more law firm owners like you.
- Streamlining your law firm’s email management
- Managing email communication for legal practice
- Automating email management for law firms
- Automating intake with Zapier
- Outsourcing email filters
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Schedule a Consultation: https://gngf.com/consultation
- Visit the Website: https://gngf.com/
- Visit streamlined.legal:https://streamlined.legal/
- Twitter: @NextLevel_Legal
- Instagram or Facebook: @nextlevel.legal
- Pick one of these
- If you don’t have any of these issues, you‘re off the hook this week!
- Write it out, starting with step 1. If the email comes into your inbox, then what is step 2? What do you want to happen next?
- Then create the rule or filter or zap!
- This is probably not the highest and best use of your time so find someone on your team to do it for you, outsource it, or grab a drink and find a youtube video that you can follow along to.