In this episode, we are breaking down flat fees! Flat fees serve as a great opportunity to provide more certainty and benefit to your client. They are also beneficial to you if you understand how much time, effort, and expenses go into every case. It will take a little work to know how much you put into every case, but the more you know, the better off you will be!
We are coming up on our 100th episode and second anniversary of Your Law Firm Is a Business – but we need your help. To celebrate, we want to add another 200 unique new listeners before we reach our 100th episode. You can help by sharing our show on social media and tagging us or leaving us a review on your podcast platform of choice. If we hit the goal, we will provide fun giveaways, including things from some of our tech tips episodes.
- What value billing means
- What it costs to provide a flat fee service
- Where we can get in trouble
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- 5 Ways Flat Fee Attorneys Earn More by Clio
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Book A Consultation at GNGF
- The Legal Marketing Academy
- If you are already offering a flat fee service, take some time to see if you have the data you need to determine how much that service is costing you to provide.
- If you have the data, then compare it to how much you charged so that you can see how profitable you were.
- And if you don’t have the data, figure out how you can start collecting that data for the future, and yes, for some of you, that will mean tracking your time.