Can you believe we are already celebrating the second anniversary of Your Law Firm Is a Business? We certainly can’t! In this episode, we spend some time reminiscing on the past two years of episodes and going over a few of our favorite moments. We will wrap up by discussing what we anticipate for the next two years. We couldn’t have made it this far without our listeners – thank you for supporting us, and we are eager for another two years with all of you!
We are coming up on our 100th episode and second anniversary of Your Law Firm Is a Business – but we need your help. To celebrate, we want to add another 200 unique new listeners before we reach our 100th episode. You can help by sharing our show on social media and tagging us or leaving us a review on your podcast platform of choice. If we hit the goal, we will provide fun giveaways, including things from some of our tech tips episodes.
- A couple of our favorite episodes and key things we taught each other
- What we have learned about hosting a podcast
- What we want the next two years to look like
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- The first action step is to go back and listen to some of the episodes we mentioned on this podcast.
- The second step is to help us with our goal of getting just 200 more listeners before our 100th episode by sharing our podcast with your colleagues or on your social media feed:
- @NextLevel_Legal on Twitter or @nextlevel.legal on Instagram & Facebook.