We had some fun at the 2023 ABA Tech Show! We went to many sessions, discovered many new and interesting vendors, and, of course, learned about a lot of new technology. From the keynote to the lunch and learn, every session was informational. There was also a notable thread throughout the sessions surrounding AI and what its impact has been and will be in the legal field.
Listen in for a quick recap of the sessions we experienced. We hope to see you there next year!
We are coming up on our 100th episode and second anniversary of Your Law Firm Is a Business – but we need your help. To celebrate, we want to add another 200 unique new listeners before we reach our 100th episode. You can help by sharing our show on social media and tagging us or leaving us a review on your podcast platform of choice. If we hit the goal, we will provide fun giveaways, including things from some of our tech tips episodes.
- The keynote with Jack Newton
- “Process Mapping Made Easy” with Jen Lee Law and Danielle Hall
- “Better Client Communication Through Automation”
- How to become an anti-fragile law firm
- ChatGPT for lawyers
- Flat fee billing with Ashley Pepitone and Regina Edwards
- Humanizing your client experience with technology
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Put the dates for the next ABA Tech Show on your calendar