We have another real world example client to break down with you! In this episode, we have a conversation with one of our GNGF account managers, Josh Schuler, who walks us through an example of a full-service marketing client. We go over when the law firm started, where they were struggling with a strategy, the different strategies Josh uses with this firm, and how they began to see success along the way!
We are also coming up on our 100th episode and second anniversary of Your Law Firm Is a Business – but we need your help. To celebrate, we want to add another 200 unique new listeners before we reach our 100th episode. You can help by sharing our show on social media and tagging us or leaving us a review on your podcast platform of choice. If we hit the goal, we will provide fun giveaways, including things from some of our tech tips episodes.
Thanks for your support, and enjoy this episode!
- The main issue that led the example client to hire GNGF and work with Josh’s team.
- Some of the strategies and tactics they used in the beginning with this client.
- The three buckets of onboarding for GNGF.
- What they already established with another company before switching to GNGF.
- What is a Chico Combined Strategy?
- How long it took to change the search engines’ perception of the law firm and begin creating conversions.
- How they are helping this client move up the marketing funnel.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Book A Consultation at GNGF
- The Legal Marketing Academy
If you want to have some of the success of this real world law firm example, go back and listen and follow the action steps in the following episodes:
- Episode 6 – Should I Invest in SEO vs. PPC
- Episode 10 – What Are the Best Online Marketing Tactics?
- Episode 39-44 – SEO Series
- Episode 53 – Branding For Your Law Firm
- And we talked about moving up the marketing funnel just a few episodes ago in Episode 81 – 2023 Marketing Trends from Growing Law Firms