We are back with another episode of tech hacks! These episodes are becoming a fun addition to each quarter, so please continue to send your tech hacks over to us. Each episode is sharing technology tips that will help make life as a lawyer a little easier.
In this episode, Melanie and Mark share smartphone hacks for lawyers to improve productivity, time management, and more. From apps to daily practices, this episode is full of tips for getting the most out of your smartphone when your laptop is not available or when you have a few minutes to spare before court.
Listen in for this quarter’s episode of tech hacks, and don’t forget to share any of your tips with us for future episodes!
- Take advantage of a practice management app like Clio.
- Use apps that are already programmed on your phone.
- Meditation and health improvement apps we enjoy.
- Recommended apps for scanning documents.
- Tips for not letting your phone own your time.
- The benefits of voice over IP phone apps.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Think about one smartphone tech hack that you want to add to your smartphone or a process you want to start using with your smartphone.
- Use your voice assistant on your smartphone to set an alarm or reminder to set up the app or process.
- We also want to hear from you – send us your favorite smartphone or any tech hack to [email protected] and we might feature it in our next Tech Hacks episode.