Marketing funnels are a powerful tool for bringing in new business. There are workshops and courses dedicated to teaching business owners how to use them. Because marketing is tied to your business goals, you have to know which tools are the right ones to grow your practice.
Shiny object syndrome can create distractions. While some cutting-edge tools making their way to the market can be beneficial, there are some tried-and-true methods that can help swing your firm into another level of growth. The days of Yellow Pages ads may be gone, but the digital world has created more exposure opportunities.
In this episode, Mark and Melanie are talking about marketing funnels. Many law firms begin to move up the marketing funnel once they’ve built a foundation, leveraging CRMs to save money and attain huge ROI. There are many commonplace tools that you can implement to better meet your client’s expectations.
You’ll hear what the AIDA marketing funnel is, what marketing funnels are available to you, and the concept behind CRMs. Other attorneys are leveraging remote work tools in their practices to reach clients, and they’re probably things you’re already familiar with.
- Why many law firms are beginning to move up the marketing funnel once their foundation is built
- How CRMs can be leveraged
- Why commonplace tools are being implemented to better meet the diverse ways clients expect to learn and communicate with law firms
- What the AIDA marketing funnel is and how it works
- The different types of marketing funnels and their effectiveness
- The concept behind a CRM, how they can create a full-circle customer relationship management, and some examples of CRMs
- How you can save money and attain huge ROI by using a CRM
- How to use commonplace digital tools to meet the diverse ways clients expect to learn and communicate with you
- Why you should want to communicate with clients using different methods and the services you can use to implement these options
- How attorneys are leveraging remote work tools in their practices to reach clients
- Why you should take advantage of client portals
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Think about where you are with your law firm business and your marketing strategy. Would one of these strategies help you take your firm to the next level?
- For many firms, the easiest place to start will be incorporating more digital tools for client communication or implementing some tracking for their intake process that they can then incorporate into a CRM later on.
- Write down the strategy you want to add to your firm in 2023 and start to do some research. If you want some help, of course, feel free to reach out to my team.