Links are extremely important in your SEO efforts. You want to make sure you have enough links and that the ones you have are high quality. That is how you can ensure that your content will attract the right people and get more ideal clients through your doors.
We recently went through a situation with one of our clients at GNGF where they did some things they should’ve have with their links. We were able to help them through the situation and get them back on track but it taught us a good lesson. Today, we want to share more about this situation and explain what our client should have done instead.
Take this cautionary tale and apply the things you learn today regarding link building do’s and don’ts and you will be well on your way to massive SEO success!
- A review of local SEO.
- What backlinks are.
- What you need to work on before focusing on link buildling.
- The big mistake our client made.
- The right way to do link building.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- If you are paying for links, please stop. Additionally, delete any enticing emails that promise the world if you buy high DA (domain authority) links.
- Start with the basics that we covered in the first few SEO episodes we did. Rinse and repeat this and track your metrics.
- Start to think about how you can garner local-oriented links. Can you get some press on an important case? Can you speak at a local event or bar association and get a link to your website? Even having links for events and local teams you sponsor could help.