We aren’t just discussing feel-good tips here on the podcast; we’re discussing real, actionable strategies that successful law firms use every day. However, when you’re just starting out or when you’re struggling as a law firm owner, it can be hard to believe success like that is possible. That’s why we’ve decided to highlight some case studies here on the show.
Today, we’re giving real-life examples of firms that have implemented systems within their businesses and are now reaping the rewards. Joining us to do so is our friend and colleague Corine. Corine is the Problem Solver Extraordinaire at streamlined legal.
Tune in to learn all about what systems can do for you and your law firm!
- Signs that your firm needs some systems in place.
- How Corine and her team helped an estate management firm organize their files.
- A case study of a family law firm who implemented billing systems.
- How systems make hiring new team members easier.
- The importance of instituting workflows.
- How calendar systems can get your law firm more leads.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Look at the Things to Measure
- Level of chaos
- Staff happiness
- Client happiness
- Cash flow (can you systematize it?)
- 3 new clients retained/wait time
- Are you sleeping at night?
- Does it feel like any of these are measuring very high as in your team or clients are NOT happy or you AREN’T sleeping at night?
- If you’re able to identify why, scroll back through our episodes list and listen to Episode 50 on Calendars or Episodes 36-38 on Intake and start taking those action steps!
- If you can’t identify why, reach out to Corine, our Problem Solver Extraordinaire at Streamlined Legal to help you identify why your KPIs are so high.