Streamline Legal has been fully remote for three and a half years. Melanie and her team have figured out a great system for working remotely and made it work well for them.
With the ever-changing market and more and more companies going remote, good advice on how to transition to remote operations is more needed than ever. So, in this episode, Melanie is sharing all of the tips and tricks from her organization.
She’s discussing the many things she’s learned over the past three and a half years of running a fully remote company and teaching us all how we can do the same. She’s also diving into how to keep communication strong in a remote team and navigate other logistical concerns. Tune in to learn all about how her remote team operates!
- Why it’s important to have messaging and video conferencing tools for your remote team.
- Examples of good messaging and video conferencing tools.
- Why client portals are useful.
- How project management software helps remote companies run smoothly.
- How to organize client information remotely.
- How to organize your documents and files remotely.
- How to find the best hardware for working from home.
- How to set up work-life boundaries for yourself and your remote team.
- How to handle the logistics of a remote company.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Download the checklist in the show notes to make sure you’ve got everything covered. There are a few additional considerations in it such as your home office space.
- Go back and listen to Episode 9: Is the Paperless Law Firm a Dream? and Episode 13: I Can’t Stop Handwriting Notes to get more insight into how to make the paperless office a reality.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.