This is a three-part series on Discovering Your Intake Process. Intake is where all of your marketing efforts are going to be given the opportunity to pay off. If you don’t have a consistent way of handling all of the leads that come in through marketing, you’re just wasting a lot of money on marketing!
In this episode, we take a deep dive into why you need an intake procedure. Whether you have a written procedure, a rockstar paralegal signing up clients, or neither of those things, by default, you have an intake process. Either you’re bringing clients in or pushing clients away. You and your team are responding to potential new clients in some way – and that is your default intake procedure.
However, the problem with default intake procedures is that they are not consistent and, therefore, not reliable. They typically do not maximize your results or your conversion rates. You shouldn’t be leaving the success of your sales and marketing to chance. Listen in as we help you discover and redesign your intake procedure!
- What intake is and what intake is not
- How intake interacts with marketing
- The benefits of having an intake procedure
- Best practices when creating an intake procedure (what to include and what to skip)
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
Episode 007: Why Am I The Only Person Moving These Cases Forward?
Episode 015: Top 3 Systems/Procedures Law Firms Often Overlook but Have a Huge Impact
1. Re-listen to Episodes 7 and 15
2. Write out WHO does WHAT by WHEN
3. Share that with your team and/or find other resources to help you, VAs, call centers, software