In order to take your law firm to the next level, you need processes. You need to learn how to streamline some things within the firm. This will increase your productivity and, ultimately, your profits.
In this episode, we talk about some ways to do this. This conversation came from GNGF’s bi-weekly live interview series, Ask The Experts. In it, Mark and Melanie discuss which processes all law firm owners should put in place. They also talk about some of the pros and cons of remote work compared to in-office work and how that impacts these processes.
Having started the law firm Streamline Legal, Melanie has amazing insight into this topic. Her firm runs smoothly because of the processes and automations they have put in place. She has a lot of rich knowledge to share so tune in to learn more.
- Why Melanie started Streamline Legal.
- Why law firms should use multiple different softwares instead of bundling everything into one.
- All of the factors to look at when choosing softwares.
- The benefits of having processes in place.
- Where to start if you have no processes.
- Why we need to document our processes.
- An exercise to help you regularly analyze your firm’s activities.
- How to automate things in your firm when you deal with litigation.
- The importance of communication tools when working remotely.
- How culture changes affect process changes.
- How to do video marketing as a law firm owner.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
1. Stream more interviews live on GNGF’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GNGFound
2. Browse the archives of amazing guests: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2sVTAMb9tpQ_Y-_syCE3ndC8Xgt36rDt
1. If you haven’t done so already:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or NOW even Facebook Podcasts (or wherever you listen)!
- Once you have subscribed, please leave us a 5-star rating and review as that will help this podcast get discovered by other law firm owners.