As business owners, most of us understand the value of lead magnets. We know that they’re powerful marketing tools to have in our arsenal. However, despite this understanding, many of us law firm owners still get stuck when it comes to lead magnets.
It comes down to overthinking. Too many of us law firm owners try to make our lead magnets too perfect or get lost in all the possibilities. We end up doing nothing out of mere overwhelm.
So, in this episode, we’re diving into this topic. We’re providing some concrete ideas for and examples of lead magnets. Our goal is to give you everything you need to create lead magnets that are all your own. Tune in to hear us brainstorm on lead magnets and get this marketing superpower down pat.
- What a lead magnet is.
- Why creating a lead magnet doesn’t have to be hard or complicated.
- How to repurpose your content into a lead magnet.
- Examples of lead magnets if you work in family law.
- Why you should create lead magnets for hyper-specific groups of people.
- Examples of lead magnets for personal injury, car accident, and DUI clients.
- Examples of lead magnets for estate planning.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
1. Look around at what you already have and brainstorm 2 or 3 lead magnets
2. Create your lead magnet
3. Get a form on your website to capture information about the leads before sending them the lead magnet
4. Tell everyone about your lead magnet (tell your referral partners, put it all over your website, post about it on social media, etc.)