When you own a law firm, you’re always on the lookout for leads. This is why you do consultations and run marketing strategies. It’s likely a big part of why you listen to this podcast!
However, when you get a lead, what do you do with it? Your answer reveals whether you RENT or OWN your leads.
This is something that many law firms owners don’t think about until they are much farther along in the maturity of their business. However, it’s an extremely important concept. So today we want to jumpstart it for you and get you thinking about owning your leads even now.
In this episode, we’ll cover what it means to rent or own your leads, as it may be a new concept for many of you. From there, we’ll teach you how to begin owning your leads. No matter what stage you’re at in your law firm, tune in to learn all about this very crucial segment in your marketing.
- What it looks like to “rent” a lead.
- What it takes to own a lead.
- The benefits of owning your leads.
- What it means to maximize your yields.
- What lead magnets are.
- The importance of following up quickly.
- How to send people to your lead magnet.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Law Firm Next is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
1. With every marketing investment you make, think about how you can get the email and phone number of the leads that are visiting your marketing assets, websites, videos, etc.
2. Become amazing at follow-up. When you get a phone number or email address, send some emails, make some calls, or shoot over a text. They probably aren’t looking at just your firm so you need to be the most responsive.